The Master of Pharmacy study program was established with the official authorization by the Decree No. 649/DT/2005 dated 3 March 2015 from the Ministry of National Education; Directorate General of Higher Education. It focuses on the concept of pharmacy educational services for the business & industry community as well as pharmacy services. Ubaya Master of Pharmacy study program offers 2 interest areas/concentrations namely Clinical – Community Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Science – Industrial Pharmacy which received “UNGGUL” (see certificate) accreditation as administered on an Indonesian National Accreditation Board of Higher Education Institutions (BAN-PT) decree 0452/LAM-PTKes/Akr/Mag/VI/2022, dated 24 Juni 2022. The clinical pharmacy concentration is equipped with clinical pharmacy practice by applying knowledge of therapeutic, drug selection based on a variety of disease conditions, the therapeutic analysis with monitoring so that together with other health personnel can optimize therapeutic outcomes. The pharmaceutical science – industrial pharmacy concentration is equipped with practice experience and knowledge and development of New Chemical Entities (NCE), the development of production, drug preparations, and the analysis development in Quality Control, regulation of drug preparations and design of pharmaceutical industry.
|Developing, transforming, and disseminating Advanced Community-Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Manufacturing through Research, Education and Community Service|
|As an effort to realize the vision, the Ubaya Pharmacy Masters Study Program has a mission to:
1. Provide advanced pharmaceutical knowledge and skills
2. Produce graduates who have superior and reliable character, competence, and pharmacy skills
3. Produce graduates who are able to collaborate and communicate effectively with other health care workers and patients
4. Produce graduates who are able to integrate and develop pharmaceutical knowledge and skills as well as fully actualize themselves in pharmacy practice in hospitals and in the community as well as in the pharmaceutical industry
5. Promote rational treatment and respect patient choice
6. Establish proactive cooperation with relevant institutions at regional, national and international levels
Through the implementation of lectures and practice with real case studies in the field, will produce graduates of Masters in Clinical Pharmacy who are reliable and meet the needs of reliable clinical pharmacy services and meet the needs of clinical pharmacy in Indonesia, with service graduate competencies: maximizing clinical effects, minimizing risk, effectiveness costs, and respecting the patient’s choice.